Business-to-Business Programs: Includes programs to introduce products, services, or facilities, or to generate leads, sales appointments, attendance with a specific target audience, or a general businesses marketing campaign to businesses, not individuals.
- Consumer Programs: Programs to improve sales, or introduce products, programs, or services specifically to consumers. The type of activity should be measurable, but does not need to be revenue-specific and should include a quantifiable audience, or element of participation.
- Promotional Programs Developed as a Result of a Distributor/Supplier Collaboration: Programs must be a result of an idea/concept for the creation of a new, or unique product to meet the direct need of the client. Both distributor and supplier will receive recognition during the CPPA Peake Awards.
- Employee Incentive Programs: A program designed to change behavior, generate involvement, incent achievement of goals, or desired behavior with a specific award, or incentive for achievement of the defined goal by the defined employee audience.
- Internal Communication Programs: Programs to employees, volunteers, or members promoting, or communicating information without incentive. The focus is messaging, or drawing attention for new programs, special events, goals, behavior, morale, or involvement. Key element is “without incentive” to an affiliated audience such as employees of a company, or members of an organization.
- Educational Programs: Programs to promote attendance, or participation in an educational event, seminar, or training program that facilitate instruction and specific learning outcomes; event can be live, or online.
- Sales Incentive Programs: Programs with targeted audience of employee sales staff, external sales force, dealers, franchisees and retailers for the purpose of growing prospect, or customer base and increasing sales, or distribution, launching new product, or general visibility.
- Tradeshow/Exhibit Traffic Programs: Programs designed to increase attendance, or participation at/in special events that do not include an educational focus and that are held live, or online.
- Health/Wellness Programs: Campaigns with messaging specific to a communication, launch, invitation, etc. and information, programs and services specific to health and wellness activities. Target audience is open.
- Goodwill Programs: Programs that include a goal to improve company image, to enhance customer perception, or raise awareness with a focus on communication of services, or programs without specific incentive.